How to Make Iced Coffee at Home in 2 Steps
Maryna Gray • April 07, 2021
How to Make Iced Coffee at Home
What Is Flash Brew Iced Coffee?
Best Coffee for Iced Coffee
- Use a full-bodied coffee to avoid tartness.
- For an iced coffee with a sweet, creamy, and/or chocolate flavor profile, go with a medium roast from Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, or Honduras. Think cream soda on the rocks!
- For a refreshing tea-like iced coffee with fruit notes, go with an Ethiopian or Kenyan roast. The fruit flavors will pop on ice.
- If you have a coffee scale, use it!
Best Iced Coffee Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
- One 1.8 oz. Bean Box pouch
- 2 1/3 cups (18.4 oz.) of water
- 1 1/3 (10.4 oz.) cups of ice
Get Your VIP Pass: Try four coffees hand-picked by a world-class judge!
We want to help you make better coffee at home. Our recommendations are our own, and never sponsored. If you see something you love and buy it through our links, we may receive an affiliate commission (thanks for that!).